1. What is AdPlexity?
If you’re involved in the affiliate marketing industry, you may already know about AdPlexity – a suite of leading intelligence tools for monitoring ad campaigns running on Mobile, Native, Push and Desktop traffic.
But did you know that AdPlexity provides the best-in-class tool for researching the hottest-selling eCommerce products? If not, this guide is definitely for you.
First of all, let’s talk about the pain that just about every eCommerce marketer is faced with. Whether you’re in dropshipping, affiliate marketing, or own an online store, you know how hard it is to track down the hottest products before they go viral or burn out. In other words – what should you be selling? What products are in demand right now – from more niche ones to general consumer goods?
There are billions of different kinds of products on offer at the most popular platforms like Alibaba and Amazon. So how do you choose the right ones for your eCom business? You need to stay on trend from one day to the next, and keep track of the competition. Otherwise, you’re guaranteed to lose a lot of money running unsuccessful ads and testing dozens of random products.
3. Stop wasting money on the wrong products
But you shouldn’t feel like you’re gambling. If you want to make a profit, you need to stop wasting time and money on bad products. Imagine being able to jump straight onto trending new products before your competitors do – that’s exactly what AdPlexity Ecommerce lets you do.
AdPlexity Ecommerce is the most powerful winning product research tool available today. It’s an absolute game changer, giving you everything you need to find the hottest products for your dropshipping or online sales business.
It lets you:
- Find the hottest products for your specific niche;
- Spy on successful Shopify stores;
- See the most popular apps;
- Track price changes;
- And much, much more;
4. Who Is It For?
You can benefit from AdPlexity Ecommerce if you’re:
- An online store owner
- Work in dropshipping or a COD business
- Run affiliate campaigns.
5. What Makes AdPlexity Ecommerce so Special?
When it comes to the benefits, the first thing we need to mention is its database.
Here are the key numbers and details:
- You can access data from over 200,000 Shopify stores, constantly monitored in real-time by AdPlexity Ecommerce
- Around 300 MILLION products are available to you! It’s more than any similar Ecommerce tool currently on the market!
- Crucially, all the data comes from real users and is updated in real-time. No competing tool offers that. Most of them, at best, manually add several products per day. AdPlexity Ecommerce is 100% automated, and all new products are immediately available to you.
- AdPlexity Ecommerce covers almost every product category. It doesn’t matter what your niche is, you’re sure to gain some valuable insights by using it.
- The user interface is actually very simple to use. You don’t need any special skills – the right products and stores can be found in just a few clicks.
The default price for AdPlexity Ecommerce is $199 per month. To get it for ONLY $149, use discount code “AP2019”. Considering the huge amount of valuable data available, this deal is definitely worth the price.
6. So How Does it Work?
By default you land on the Find Products tab, with a list of products sorted by Best performing. Let’s take a closer look at the AdPlexity Ecommerce interface:
7. What Is the Product Strength Rating?
When it comes to product success, you need precise information you can rely on.
AdPlexity Ecommerce offers a unique feature – a product strength rating that lets you immediately know a product’s success, based on performance and user engagement. It’s simple way of telling you how many traffic and sales a product has had. In most cases, the higher the rating the better.
Product strength is not an absolute number, but rather an indicator of a product’s success. And don’t forget that this value is based on data from real users, calculated in real-time and based on real numbers. It’s an accurate assessment of a product, and you can use it to make informed decisions.
8. Available Product Details
AdPlexity gives you powerful insights on every product in the database. These include description, original and current prices, a link to the store and date when the product was added, its category and the fulfillment company.
The Product strength chart gives you an immediate overview of any product’s trend. It lets you quickly work out which products are on the way up or down.
At the bottom you can also find historical price changes, latest products from this store and similar products. The Notifications feature lets you know when a product’s price changes.
9. Spy on Competitor Stores
AdPlexity Ecommerce currently works with Shopify, letting you search a massive database of stores.
By default, stores are sorted by Most promoted in the Find stores tab. Sorting by Last seen and Last added is also possible.
To find the store you are looking for, just type in its name or use the filters on the left side – Promoted within, Store strength, New products added, Has products with keywords, By product category, and more.
Store strength rating is calculated in a similar way to the Product strength one. You can find it right on every Store brick.
You can also find some brief information about the store – number of products, the cheapest and the most expensive ones, and when the last product was added.
10. Available Store Details
Detailed store information includes description, links to the store and its social media, currency, number of products, average price, Shopify apps used, store categories, and more.
The block with Products launched by day gives you information on store activity.
You can enable notifications if you want to know if a store has added a new product. It’s ideal for spying on successful stores similar to your own.
11. How Do I Identify a Successful Product?
There’s no one specific way to find the hottest products. It all depends on your niche, and a number of other factors. Whenever you look for a hot new product, you’re going to need to try and understand and predict the target audience. And for the best results, you’re going to need to think outside the box to get a headstart on your competition.
But the following are some basic techniques for AdPlexity that can let you start using the potential of this unique intelligence tool:
- We recommend sort products By best performing or By product strength. Check the product strength chart for every product. This can give you insights on the current trend of a certain product.
- Pay attention to products with a strength of more than 100. It means they’ve got a good amount of traffic and sales. Products added to the store recently (7 days ago for example) and which already have a high good product strength rating are also a good choice.
- You should focus on products promoted within 1-2 weeks, and added to the store no more 2-3 weeks ago – they’ll be the freshest items on the market.
- Also take a look at price changes. If you see the price has been raised 2-3 times it means this product has been tested and definitely works for them – they’re now looking to get a better margin.
- If a product is really saturated, with loads of results, you probably won’t succeed with it. However, this can depend on location – a product might be saturated in the US but the next success story in other countries (in Europe or Tier2, Tier3 countries). This is especially true of seasonal products. You can check last year’s data on AdPlexity and see what was popular – analyse these products and trends, and run tests on different GEOs to get a complete picture.
- Check out your competitors’ stores. Just by looking at their websites and social pages, you can quickly understand how serious they are, how many people are involved, what other products there’re promoting, GEO targeting, how many ads they run, and user engagement (comments, shares, likes). If the numbers are high, they are definitely investing a lot in advertising. You can set alerts on AdPlexity and get notifications whenever your competitors add new products to their store.
- One more trick we recommend: take bit.ly short link and add “+” and you’ll see a daily chart with the amount of clicks received. Based on this information, you can easily make a few calculations – if they have at least a 1% conversion rate for the product, you can work out the number of items sold. Knowing its price, you can calculate the revenue they are bringing in. Then go to Alibaba or Amazon, search for the product, and check its actual price and delivery costs. You now have all the data you need to calculate their margins.
AdPlexity Ecommerce has massive advantages over any similar tools on the market. Not only is it completely user-friendly, with a wide range of different filters designed to take you straight to the most crucial data. It also gives you access to a bigger database than any similar intelligence tool. And their unique product/store strength information makes it the matter of a few seconds to get info on the hottest products and most successful stores.